About Us

Decker Funeral Home was opened in 1952, by Lee Decker. Lee then passed the funeral home to his son Fredrick. Fredrick continued the family business and as he aged, he thought about retirement. He met a young man named John Gulino in the winter of 1995, who was a funeral director from Staten Island. Over the course of the following several months they came to an understanding and in August of 1996, John purchased the funeral home.

John continues to own and operate the funeral home.